- Double Fine Productions released a documentary showcasing the development of Psychonauts 2.
- The video series includes the catastrophic moments that the game's production went through.
- Double Fine founder Tim Schafer allowed cameras to film nearly every meeting in his studio since 2012.
- Schafer's goal was to make people empathize with how difficult game development is.
- The documentary serves as both catharsis and a useful postmortem for Schafer.
Game Studio Double Fine Turned the Cameras on Itself While Making ‘Psychonauts 2’
Double Fine Productions released a documentary showcasing the development of Psychonauts 2, including catastrophic moments such as the game's publisher being raided by police and the director being fired.