- G-7 finance chiefs pledge support for Ukraine and condemn Russia's war of aggression.
- Plan proposed to diversify supply chains and counter China's dominance.
- Aid for Ukraine increased to $44 billion through early 2024.
- Commitments made on global financial stability, climate change and crypto regulations.
- New partnership for supply chain enhancement to be launched by end of year.
G-7 Finance Chiefs Unite to Condemn Russia and Counter China
G-7 finance chiefs unite to condemn Russia's aggression against Ukraine, propose plan to diversify supply chains and pledge support for global financial stability and climate change mitigation.