- China's economy is weakening and needs Western investment to avoid further decline.
- The fentanyl trade with the West is a growing business in China, involving Chinese crime syndicates and banks in global money laundering.
- Chinese-based producers send chemical components to Mexico where the finished substance is made and then sold to end users.
- Most transactions are done through WeChat, the world's largest social media platform.
- China urgently needs to prevent further economic decline by easing aggressive U.S. sanctions and tariff measures.
Fentanyl Is a Growth Industry in China’s Weakening Economy
Chinese crime syndicates and banks in China are involved in global money laundering that facilitates the fentanyl trade with the West, which is growing in China's weakening economy.