- A24's 'Everything Everywhere All at Once' won 7 Oscars, including Best Picture, Best Director and 3 acting prizes.
- The film cost a reported $25mn to make and has earned about $108mn.
- Michelle Yeoh, born in Malaysia, became the first Asian woman to win the Oscar for Best Actress.
- Ke Huy Quan, a Vietnamese-American actor, won the Best Supporting Actor award.
- Jamie Lee Curtis won the Best Supporting Actress award.
Financial Times — World — Film & Entertainment — Film — Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences — Michelle Yeoh
‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ dominates Oscars with 7 wins
A24's 'Everything Everywhere All at Once' dominated the 95th Academy Awards, winning seven Oscars, including Best Picture and three acting prizes. Michelle Yeoh became the first Asian woman to win the Oscar for Best Actress.