- UK government unveils 'Powering Up Britain' energy policy paper.
- Energy industry calls for less talk and more action.
- Policy paper fatigue sets in as government fails to deliver on targets.
- Carbon border adjustment mechanism consultation cheered by UK-based steelmakers.
- Electric vehicles mandate watered down and carbon capture and storage technology faces opposition.
Enough green platitudes — business wants action
UK energy industry calls for less talk and more action on delivering government energy policy papers, including 'Powering Up Britain', which focuses on green targets and initiatives.