- Elon Musk has created a new AI company called X.AI Corp. incorporated in Nevada.
- The business invokes the name of Mr. Musk's effort to create an everything app called X.
- X.AI has authorized the sale of 100 million shares for the privately held company.
- Mr. Musk has spent the past few months recruiting researchers with the goal of creating a rival effort to OpenAI.
- Late last month, Mr. Musk joined tech executives and AI researchers in calling for a moratorium on developments in advanced AI technology.
WSJ — Tech — World — Artificial Intelligence — Technology — Investment
Elon Musk Creates New Artificial Intelligence Company X.AI
Elon Musk creates new artificial intelligence company X.AI Corp. in Nevada. X.AI has authorized the sale of 100 million shares for the privately held company.