- Newly released court documents show a deep fissure in Fox News between high-profile prime-time opinion hosts and other personnel who were skeptical of election-fraud claims.
- Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity were still upset that the network called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night.
- Bill Sammon lamented that the network was 'still focused solely on supposed election fraud' a month after the election.
- Dominion Voting Systems is suing Fox News for defamation seeking $1.6 billion in damages.
- Fox News Media said Tuesday's document dump provided further support for its position in the case.
Documents From Fox Defamation Suit Spotlight Tension Between Prime-Time Hosts and News Personnel
Fox News is being sued for defamation by Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.6 billion in damages. Court documents released Tuesday show a deep fissure between Fox News high-profile opinion hosts and other personnel.