- Disney CFO Christine McCarthy steps down for family medical leave after more than 2 decades at the company.
- McCarthy has clashed with Disney CEO and other top executives over content strategy and restructuring.
- Her departure comes at a critical time for Disney, which is transitioning to a streaming-first business model.
- Kevin Lansberry will serve as interim CFO starting July 1.
- Under McCarthy's successor, Disney could revive its long-paused dividend.
Disney Finance Chief Clashed With Top Executives Before Stepping Down
Christine McCarthy, key executive at Walt Disney Co., steps down as CFO for family medical leave after clashing with CEO and other executives over content strategy and restructuring.