- Crypto enthusiasts saw the recent distress in US banking as an opportunity.
- Crypto trades round the clock, seven days a week, allowing for more opportunities.
- Decentralized finance traders were able to scoop up USDC and DAI at a discount.
- The crisis highlights the connection between the traditional financial system and crypto.
- Dumping USDC at 85 cents on the dollar on Saturday was a missed opportunity.
Bloomberg — Business — Cryptocurrencies — Newsletter — Markets — Finance
Crypto’s Diehards Spent the Weekend Trading the Bank Panic
US banking distress presented crypto enthusiasts with trading opportunities as decentralized finance traders were able to scoop up USDC and DAI at a discount.