- Hardware wallet maker Ledger raised bulk of €100m funding round at first close.
- FTX collapse and crypto hacks make users wary of online platforms, boosting demand for secure hardware wallets.
- Ledger valued at €1.3bn, will use funds to grow business by expanding network of distributors, boosting production, and developing products.
- Company stores more than 20% of world's cryptocurrencies and 30% of world's NFTs.
- New investors include True Global Ventures, Cité Gestion SPV, Digital Finance Group, and VaynerFund.
Bloomberg — Tech — Crypto Wallets — Finance — Investment — Technology
Crypto Wallet Maker Ledger Locks In Bulk of €100 Million Funding Round
Hardware wallet maker Ledger has raised bulk of €100m funding round as FTX collapse and crypto hacks boost demand for secure hardware wallets. Company valued at €1.3bn.