- Crypto company ConsenSys plans to cut 11% of its workforce, or 96 jobs.
- $2 trillion in value was wiped out from the crypto sector last year.
- ConsenSys will provide severance packages, services of an external placement agency as well as extension of healthcare benefits to the affected employees.
- Founded by Joseph Lubin, ConsenSys is an Ethereum blockchain firm.
- Last year, the company more than doubled its valuation to over $7 billion.
Crypto company ConsenSys lays off 96 employees - blog | Reuters
Crypto company ConsenSys has announced plans to lay off 96 employees in order to reduce operating expenses and increase the strength and focus of their product teams. Last year, the company more than doubled its valuation to over $7 billion.