- Credit Suisse shares fell by 30% and Swiss regulators pledged liquidity support.
- US-based banks Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank collapsed.
- SVB Financial Group is exploring bankruptcy protection to sell assets.
- US regulators tapped investment bank Piper Sandler Companies to relaunch the auction of Silicon Valley Bank.
- MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan rose by 0.6%.
Reuters — Business — Financial Instability — Finance — Banking — Regulation
Credit Suisse chaos, Silicon Valley Bank collapse: What you need to know
Credit Suisse shares drop 30%, Swiss regulators pledge liquidity support, US banks collapse, Piper Sandler relaunches auction of Silicon Valley Bank, Asia-Pacific shares rise 0.6%.