- Collier Gwin, owner of an art gallery in San Francisco, sprayed a mentally ill homeless woman with water after she refused to move from the sidewalk in front of his building.
- Gwin's actions were caught on video and went viral, leading to his arrest and charges of misdemeanor battery.
- Gwin highlights the frustration and helplessness of small business owners and taxpayers in dealing with the city's homelessness crisis.
- He criticizes the current laws in San Francisco that prioritize leniency towards crimes like shoplifting and drug abuse over the well-being of the community.
- Gwin calls on city leaders and the courts to take action to resolve the crisis and support both the homeless and the small business community.
Collier Gwin: I Lost My Temper. San Francisco Has Lost Its Mind
Collier Gwin, owner of a San Francisco art gallery, expresses frustration with the city's homelessness crisis and calls for action from city leaders and the courts.