- China's ambassador urges PM Trudeau to avoid further 'provocation' in Canada's foreign policy.
- Ambassador suggests Canada should return to a more independent foreign policy.
- Trudeau faces controversy over allegations of Chinese interference in Canadian elections.
- Canada expelled a Chinese diplomat, prompting China to expel a Canadian envoy in response.
- China denies meddling in Canadian internal affairs and accuses accusers of 'ideological bias'.
China’s Ambassador Warns Trudeau Off ‘Provocation’ as Diplomatic Ties Fray
China's ambassador warns Canada's PM Trudeau against further 'provocation' in foreign policy as Canada weighs election meddling claims. Controversy surrounds Canada-China relations.