- More countries are willing to call out China's treatment of the Uyghurs.
- Failures by China to get its way in international forums presage an erosion of its influence in human-rights.
- Human Rights Watch tracked a gradual increase in the number of countries willing to name China in the hrc.
- China is finding it harder to win leadership posts across the UN's many agencies.
- China and Russia both aim to redefine the terms of human rights.
China may face more embarrassment over its human-rights record
China's influence in human-rights is eroding as more countries are willing to call out its treatment of the Uyghurs, and its failures to win international leadership posts.