- China bans Micron Technology products from critical national infrastructure over network security concerns.
- US chipmaker Micron Technology is the largest US maker of memory chips.
- China's ban on Micron products could include financial, transportation, energy, and data center sectors.
- Micron is evaluating its next steps and engaging in discussions with Chinese authorities.
- Beijing's restrictions could prompt Chinese companies to eliminate Micron from their supply chains.
Financial Times — Tech — Micron Ban — Chinese Politics & Policy — Us & Canadian Companies — Us-China Trade Dispute
China bans Micron’s products from key infrastructure over security risk
China's Cyberspace Administration bans US chipmaker Micron Technology's products from critical national infrastructure over network security concerns.