- Adani Group's market value has climbed back to over $110bn from a low of $82bn.
- Adani Enterprises' market value is up by 54% from its nadir on February 27th.
- Gqg Partners bought $1.9bn in shares of several Adani companies directly from the Adani family.
- Adani used the proceeds to help repay $2.1bn in margin loans.
- Adani Group has put big takeovers on hold until September 2024 and paused new capital investments.
Can Gautam Adani ride out the storm?
Can the Adani Group and its eponymous founder, Gautam Adani, recover after a short-seller's report wiped some $150bn from the combined value of the Adani Group's listed holdings? The Adani Group's market value has climbed back to over $110bn from a low of $82bn