- Anheuser-Busch puts two executives on leave after backlash from promotion with transgender influencer.
- Bud Light sent a personalized can to transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney as part of a promotion for the beer brand’s March Madness contest.
- Some customers and media outlets called to boycott Bud Light.
- Brewer named Todd Allen to replace Alissa Heinerscheid as vice president of marketing.
- Anheuser-Busch will adjust marketing department functions to ensure senior staff are fully connected to decisions about brand activities.
Bud Light Brewer Puts Two Executives on Leave After Uproar Over Transgender Influencer
Bud Light brewer puts two executives on leave after transgender influencer promotion sparks backlash and calls to boycott the beer brand.