- Despite Brexit, Britain's services exports have been performing well.
- Since 2021, Britain's services exports are 3.6 percentage points higher than typical rich countries.
- Services trade is less dependent on the EU than goods trade.
- Consultants and bankers have benefited from the US rapid recovery from the pandemic.
- Education-related travel exports to India have risen by 435% since 2018.
Britain’s services exports are booming despite Brexit. Why?
Despite Brexit, Britain's services exports have been performing well. Sales outside the EU are only part of the answer. Learn more about the reasons behind this trend and how it affects the economy.