- DUP will not vote for Rishi Sunak’s Brexit deal.
- Priti Patel, Iain Duncan Smith, Liz Truss and Johnson plan to vote against the Windsor framework.
- Sunak's decision to bring Eurosceptics into the cabinet is paying off.
- Sunak is getting the backing of a majority of his own MPs.
- Conservative MPs realized their interests are best served by working with Sunak.
Financial Times — World — Brexit drama — Politics — Economy — Brexit
Boris Johnson and Brexit drama underscore Rishi Sunak’s strong position
Rishi Sunak's internal strength among MPs is highlighted as DUP and most Euro-hostile MPs rebel against his Brexit deal. Boris Johnson set to be grilled over lockdown-breaking parties in Downing Street.