- Two-thirds of respondents said cash in their portfolios would boost their performance this year.
- Cash is delivering bigger payouts than the traditional 60/40 portfolio as the Federal Reserve continues to raise interest rates.
- Products designed to store cash are offering some of their best rates in years.
- Outflows from commercial banks as deposits fall for the first time since 1948.
- Some financial firms are raising rates.
- US ahead of the curve with banks abroad facing pressure to up their rates.
- Treasury bills and money market funds recommended with I bonds at 6.89%.
Bloomberg Wealth: Cash Is King
Cash can lift spirits, delivering bigger payouts than the traditional 60/40 portfolio. New products offering best rates in years, with Treasury bills and money market funds recommended for yield. I bonds at 6.89%.