- AI has the potential to upset processes, products and business models of tech giants.
- Meta announced a second round of job cuts, with AI as the most significant investment.
- Microsoft plans to push new AI features into widely-used software apps such as Word and Excel.
- The world's information workers may not be ready for changes in work practices this technology will bring.
- Big Tech races to show that AI can make their services newly relevant.
Financial Times — Tech — AI adaptation — Richard Waters — Us & Canadian Companies — Technology Sector
Big Tech races to adapt to AI
Big Tech races to adapt to the age of AI as disruptive technologies have the potential to upset processes, products, and business models of successful companies.