- Leisure-and-hospitality industry is rebuilding its workforce after cutting back during the pandemic’s early days.
- Companies focused on providing business and tech-related services have slowed their growth in recent months.
- U.S. unemployment rate at a 53-year low and the overall job market tight.
- Information industry accounts for about 1-in-40 private-sector jobs.
- Hiring for information jobs continued to grow and the hospitality industry outpaced most other industries.
WSJ — Business — Economy — Jobs — Hospitality — Information
Bars, Hotels and Restaurants Become the Economy’s Fastest-Growing Employers
Leisure-and-hospitality industry is rebuilding its workforce, companies focused on providing business and tech-related services have slowed their growth and the U.S. unemployment rate is at a 53-year low.