- Russia is cracking down on dissent in occupied areas of Ukraine, raiding homes and checking local residents’ phones for prohibited photos and videos.
- Ukraine has an active network of informants and partisans in Russian-held areas, providing intelligence to Kyiv.
- Ukraine has launched fresh attacks aimed at weakening Moscow’s hold in the south, while Russia seeks to root out Ukrainian networks.
- The Ukrainian military destroyed a Russian logistics hub and observation post on the islands, killing 12 Russian service members.
- Ukraine has repelled over 50 Russian attacks along the front line in the east, with fresh offensives launched against the cities of Bakhmut and Avdiivka.
As Ukraine Readies Counteroffensive, Russia Steps Up Campaign Against Partisans
As Ukraine readies counteroffensive, Russia steps up campaign against partisans. Ukraine attacks Russian positions in occupied south, destroying logistics hub and observation post.