- US appeals court upholds Apple's App Store policies in antitrust challenge brought by Epic Games.
- Apple's online marketplace policies do not violate federal law, claims Epic largely rejected.
- Judge's ruling in Epic's favor on California state law claims upheld.
- Apple says the App Store continues to promote competition, drive innovation and expand opportunity.
- Epic Games has not yet commented on the ruling.
Apple App Store Policies Upheld by Court in Antitrust Challenge Brought by Epic Games
US appeals court upholds Apple's App Store policies in antitrust challenge brought by Epic Games, rejecting most of Epic's claims. Apple hails the ruling as a resounding victory.