- The humanitarian situation in Nagorno-Karabakh is catastrophic, with severe rationing of bread and critical medicine shortages.
- Residents resort to social media to barter for basic necessities.
- Azerbaijan's blockade of the enclave is the toughest tactic employed in the conflict.
- Armenia is willing to accept Azerbaijan's sovereignty over Karabakh, but seeks guarantees for the rights and security of the Karabakh Armenians.
- International mediators are trying to find a compromise to open both roads into Karabakh.
An Armenian enclave inside Azerbaijan is on the point of starvation
Nagorno-Karabakh enclave in Azerbaijan faces starvation due to a blockade, severe rationing, and critical medicine shortages. The conflict escalates as Armenia seeks guarantees for the rights and security of the Karabakh Armenians.