- US seeks to remake the world it has created due to buyer's remorse.
- Janet Yellen outlines economic aspects of new US vision.
- Jake Sullivan calls for 'foreign policy for the middle class'.
- Response includes modern American industrial strategy and innovative international economic partnerships.
- Shift in goals and means of US economic policy.
America is feeling buyer’s remorse at the world it built
The US is seeking to remake the world it has created, with a new foreign policy for the middle class. Economic aspects outlined by Janet Yellen and Jake Sullivan include industrial strategy, international partnerships, and a shift in goals and means of US economic policy.