- Halftide Farms, a 90-acre beachfront estate in Washington state, is on sale for $75 million.
- The estate has three main homes, guest cottages, a bunkhouse, a game house, a cabana and a greenhouse.
- The property includes 11 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms, two pools, tennis and pickleball courts, a putting green and four ponds.
- The San Juan Islands are known for their wildlife, including orcas and eagles, and have drawn wealthy property owners such as Bill Gates and the late Paul Allen.
- The Ackerley family is selling the estate, which has been in their possession for decades, because the younger generation wants to explore new adventures.
WSJ — World — Luxury Real Estate — Wealth — Seattle — Island property
A Wealthy Seattle Family’s Washington Estate Lists for $75 Million
A 90-acre beachfront estate in Washington state, owned by the Ackerley family of Seattle, is for sale at $75 million. The estate has three main homes, guest cottages, a bunkhouse, a game house, a cabana and a greenhouse.