- Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin seeks to flip the state Senate in November.
- Youngkin's approval rating is 57% in a state Biden carried by 10 points.
- Taking control of the Assembly won't be easy, but Youngkin is focused on the economy, education, and public safety.
- Republicans have produced local candidates who are appealing to normal Americans.
- Youngkin's agenda includes raising student achievement, closing learning gaps, and giving parents more choices in education.
A Republican Renaissance in Virginia?
Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin aims to flip the state Senate in November, focusing on the economy, education, and public safety. He seeks to raise student achievement and give parents more choices in education.