- Climate scientist maps out ultimate US road trip where the temperature is always 70°F.
- Routes use 'normal' high temperatures from the National Centers for Environmental Information.
- New coastal path added to 2023 map that offers multiple routes for 70°F days.
- Climate change may play a larger role in future route planning.
- Routes below 8,000 miles unless travelers opt for a “connector segment”.
A Cross-Country Road Trip Where It's Always 70 Degrees
Climate scientist maps out a US road trip where the temperature is always 70°F using 'normal' high temperatures data and offers multiple routes for 70°F days, including a new coastal path added to the 2023 map.