- Three men charged with selling firearms and drugs to undercover investigators.
- Defendant who worked at a firearms manufacturer taught buyers how to use illegal guns.
- Many guns were 'ghost guns' assembled from parts to be deliberately untraceable.
- 123-count indictment includes charges of criminal sale of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon.
- Over 1,300 firearms seized in New York City so far this year.
3 Are Charged With Selling ‘Ghost Guns,’ Including Assault-Style Rifles
Three men were charged with selling firearms and drugs to undercover investigators, including ghost guns, in a joint investigation by city, state, and federal agencies in New York.